Saturday 24 March 2012

STEAL JENNIFER LOPEZ'S LOOK!


Gushing over Jennifer Lopez’s wardrobe is about the only reason I tune in to American Idol. J.Lo never disappoints, and last night was no different. J.Lo gave us a hot color and some major leg action in this Michael Kors high split dress. The fluorescent pink dress is from Kor’s 2012 Resort collection.

This color alone is giving me life. I can appreciate a fashionista who is not afraid to add to play with color. Jennifer paired the figure-flattering dress with black Gucci ‘Leight ‘ python and suede t-strap platform sandals.


Jenny accessorized with a black and silver spiked Hermes Collier de Chien cuff bracelet, large silver hoops, and a silver ring.

J.Lo finished her look with a sleek ponytail, natural makeup, and a nude lip.

I love Jenny in this dress but if I could change anything, it would be the shoes. The black sandals are too safe and some what predictable.
If you’re feeling J.Lo’s look like i do, get it and and rock it bcos i'm gonna do the same!i will make the dress myself,if you want me to make for you hit my inbox ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment