Tuesday 27 March 2012

STEAL JENNIFER LOPEZ'S LOOK!



OK, we told you we are having the sickest love affair with neon right now and THIS, Glamazons, is how you work the trend! Jennifer Lopez‘s neon yellow Michael Kors dress, while promoting her show “¡QViva!: The Chosen” in Sao Paulo, Brazil, was right on target with this season’s fashion must-haves. J.Lo has the perfect body to pull off this body-con silhouette, no?



Continuing with the neon theme, J.Lo paired her Michael Kors dress with hot pink Casadei Blade pumps.  The pumps are from Casadei’s Spring 2012 collection and boy, are they gorgeous!


J.Lo wore small silver hoops, a diamond bracelet and a silver Hermes Collier de Chien Cuff, which appears to be her favorite piece lately as she wore it on American Idol recently. Umm, it would be mine too. #Notmad!


What a look! Everybody can’t pull off a dress this figure-flattering and still look good. Besides the fit, I like to see Jennifer in bright colors, I think it compliments her skin tone very nicely.


I’ve had my eye on this Michael Kors dress for a while, but I couldn’t get past the price tag. $2,000 is pretty steep for me to pay for dress that’s not my wedding gown. But fortunately, this fun look is easy to create and will be perfect for me to rock during summer nights out with the girls.
Do you love it too? Get a look for less here:

What do you think of Jennifer’s latest look?

No comments:

Post a Comment