Tuesday 20 March 2012

SOLANGE KNOWLES FOR 'THE EVENING STANDARD'


 Natural beauty Solange Knowles looks amazing in the spread for The English Standard.
 "She’s happy and contented, living with her new boyfriend, the video director Alan Ferguson, putting the finishing touches to her third album, which she hopes to release in June, and raising her son Julez, now seven"

 "I’m in a really good place, and I think things are evolving because of that. Professionally, personally, I think that over the last three years I’ve just had a lot more stability, a lot more clarity about where I want to be and how I want to get there."
On the new album sound: "There’s a lot of sexual vibes on it. I think I just finally started having good sex,’ Solange says, before smiling a touch coquettishly. ‘This woman came up to me the other day and said, “You know, I think people dress a lot better when they’re in love with themselves, with other people, or with where their life is.”?’
 Well damn...lol. Claps for Solange! I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment