Tuesday 17 April 2012

How Revealing Is Too Revealing...



While Mashonda revealed on her website that the dress is a custom made number by brand l’Impasse, all I could wonder was why so many 21-year-olds would want to rock a dress with sheer panels on each side and a v-neck so low that one false move could spell a nip slip. (though i'm young too)



she looked pretty as a peach for her cover party. And some could argue that her dress was very apropos for a fete thrown by King, a magazine known for its celebration of T&A.
But do you think her dress was too racy?



I know I’m a conservative Suzy, but even if I had the body to rock this, I’d choose not to. The harassment from men on the street is enough–even when I’m fully covered up.  I can’t imagine the crowd’s reaction to this hot number. But what do I know?
What do you think of Mashonda’s dress?






And for those who want to purchase, you can visit Crantz Couture (Nigeria) Call us at (234) 7065822088  if you’d like to inquire about having your own custom dress made.

No comments:

Post a Comment