Sunday 15 April 2012

Fashionista Of The Week: Kim From New York!

We’re starting the week with a bang! Check out Kim:




 
She writes: ” I would describe my personal style as cool, fun, and flirty.”


“I love wearing comfortable pieces, including boyfriend denim and oversized blazers.”


“I love colors and prints and anything that pops!”


 
” I try to highlight different ways a woman can be sexy in something not revealing.”



 
” My style embodies comfort with class and edginess. A style that says I dont want to be cool, I want to be fashionable.”

 
“Fashion is anything we want it to be but most importantly, it should be about who your are as an individual. Nowadays there are many fashionistas but there's only one Kim Kae H.”



I know that’s right! Cute looks, Kim, and you are a beauty.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. i really love the way she looks. tho this look wouldnt work in d nigerian environment. u look good love

    ReplyDelete