Saturday 7 April 2012

Fashionista Of This Weekend: J. Williams From L.A

He writes, “I’m a visual designer/ photographer based out of Los Angeles. “

“Having been born and raised in the mid-west and later relocating to a major metropolitan hot-spot, my style draws working class essentials and contemporary minimalism. “

My clean straightforward design aesthetic favors the subtly of textures over the flare of print and I’m big on having a complementing color pallet.

“I believe a person’s appearance is the first hello when meeting someone so I tend to choose “comforting embraces” when selecting clothes.”

“I’m currently a finalist in BMW’s “0 to Desir3 Campaign, you can view and vote for my video at bit.ly/GTBTfO.”

“You can learn more about me and my work at jwilliamwashington.com.”

Clean shaven and well spoken? Boom, you’re the bomb! See more of J William at www.jwilliamwashington.com and vote for him in BMW’s campaign here.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment