Sunday 22 April 2012

Fashionista Of The Week: Zainab From Lagos!

She writes, “I’m a Journalism senior at the American University of Nigeria.”


 
“… I’m also a freelance fashion writer, a fashion blogger and stylist (you can check out my blog at www.uberchicmichi.blogspot.com.


 
“My style fluctuates according to my mood, same goes for my hair, but it’s usually quirky and non conformist.”



” I love maxi dresses, bows, maxi skirts, vintage pieces and anything with an 80′s silhouette.”



” I only wear heels for special occasions, I like been comfortable. I wear short outfits because my school is located in a very hot region and that’s the best way to prevent myself from melting.”



Alright! You have an adorable smile, and nice one for keeping it comfortable.
Guys what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I Love her style..shes not very skinny buh dresses well

    ReplyDelete