Tuesday 10 April 2012

Beyonce's Easter Oversize Blouse!

Beyoncé spent Easter in St. Barth’s with hubby Jay-Z, and baby Blue. The “End of Time” singer was spotted taking a stroll with her man, wearing a $960 Etro printed silk oversized paisley blouse as a cover-up.


She finished off her casual look with a rope belt, pair of studded sandals, tri-color beach bag, and her signature Topshop extra-large hoops.
The storm blue and off white silk shirt has a curved hem, button fastenings down the front and at the cuffs, patch pockets, and an elaborate paisley print.


I am a fan of print, so I like Bey’s relaxed beach look. It makes me weep a little inside, though, that she uses this $960 shirt as a cover-up, while I’d probably have it hanging in my closet in a plastic cleaner’s bag.

What do you think of Beyoncé’s relaxed beach look? If you like it, get it at Net-a-Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment