Wednesday 1 May 2013

Fashionista For The Month Of MAY...


THIS mONTH’s Fashionista goes by the name of Ms. Sole:

Fashion Bombshell of The Day-042213-MsSole from DC
The Washington, D.C. native writes, ” My style is Simple.”

ms sole from dc
” Classic.”

1  ms sole from dc
” Chic.”

2  ms sole from dc
” It varies depending on my mood and environment.”

3  ms sole from dc
” My African heritage equally plays a huge part in my style…”

7  ms sole from dc
“… typically expressed through colors and prints.”

4  ms sole from dc
” I love versatile and classic pieces…”

5  ms sole from dc
” and enjoy expressing my style in the most simplest, colorful, and chic-est form.”
6  ms sole from dc
Great photography! I love all your locks, but love your slightly untucked denim/rocker combination.
See more at www.lovelifepearls.com.
What do you think?


Fashion Bombshell of the Month is a feature showcasing the singular style of Crantz Couture Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, head-to-toe pictures to crantzblog@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!
Related Posts with 
Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment