Friday 4 May 2012

Fashion Jury: Your Bra Should'nt See The Camera!!



How could you??? Ok let's forget the bra thing, i love her shoes...I’m not sure who Hazel-E is, but when you see an inverted heel, in most cases it’s either Giuseppe Zanotti or Jeffrey Campbell. In this case, it’s the latter–Hazel-E shined in Miami in these $165 STR8UP Wood Sculpted Wedges by Jeffrey Campbell.


The extravagant 6 1/2″ platforms curves into heel-less height under a soft suede sandal.
Cute!If you love ‘em, get ‘em at Nordstrom. See a few other styles plus the original Giuseppe Zanotti option here:

Now that the shoe mystery has been solved, can someone enlighten me: who is Hazel-E?



SN, I see you Teaira Mari!..i love her sheer orange shirt, her shinny leather short <3 I'm making them for my self!


Yay! I saw something else Hazel-E wore that i would like to make too..;) <3 You want??

for those who want to purchase, you can visit Crantz Couture (Nigeria) Call us at (234) 7065822088  if you’d like to inquire about having your own custom dress made..you get it in 2weeks delivered to your doorstep!


No comments:

Post a Comment