Sunday 8 July 2012

Kim Kardashian’s Polka Dot Panel Pencil Dress




Kimye are at it again. The new couple were spotted cruising the streets of Paris in a white Lamborghini. Before Kim stepped in Kanye’s  ride, we caught a peek of her look.
Kim slipped into a Stella McCartney Polka Dot Panel Pencil dress from the designer’s Fall 2011 collection and paired her sheer dress with her favorite Balmain Silk Button boots.



Again, why did Kim wear these boots with this dress? I’m convinced these are the only shoes she packed.  I think her ankle strap Givenchy sandals, Celine heels or Tom Ford strappy sandals could have worked better for this dress. Yes, I know her shoe collection. #FashionBloggerProblems


Don’t get me wrong, the boots are adorable and I would love a pair but it’s the wrong shoe choice for this dress. What do you think?

Kim wore her Celine crocodile Boston bag and pulled her hair up in a high bun. I love when Kim wears her hair off her face.  The bun works for this dress and gives the look a refined flair.

Aside from the boots, the only gripe I have about this look is Kim’s flesh tone bodysuit underneath her dress.


I’m currently having a love affair with polka dots so Kim’s dress would be perfect for my collection…if I was, you know, rich. If you’re in love with polka dots too, check out these cute dresses below:

-
hehehe! to be rich and in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment