Wednesday 25 July 2012

Hot! or Hmm… Eve’s Bib Necklace and Gio Diev Milo II Sandals

Eve was spotted at The MAC AIDS Fund’s $250 Million Milestone during The International AIDS Conference in Washington, D.C. She paired a sleeveless wrap jumpsuit with some bold accessories including a black obi belt, a $436 Dannijo Donatella Bib Necklace, and a pair of Gio Diev Milo II Sandals:


Her hair and makeup? Work Eve! I would have preferred a red or coral lip to play off the shades in her necklace, but she still looks hot.

Her bib necklace is definitely a statement piece, featuring red and coral beads and horn embellishment.
Her platform sandals are an expert study in colorblocking, also boasting leather cord detailing for a barbed-wire effect.

Hot! I think the obi belt is a little much with the necklace playing centerstage, but I don’t mind it here as I think cinching the waist was essential to the look. I also wish that the length was just a bit shorter to show off her amazing shoes.
If you’re feeling Eve’s look, get some ways to recreate it here.

1 comment:

  1. She luks amazin I dnt understand fashion so 2 speak bt she definitely rocked her look

    ReplyDelete