Sunday 5 August 2012

Roll Call: You Need Fashion Apps?



Well, I wouldn’t consider myself technically inclined, and the main apps I use are Twitter and Facebook..!
I actually only have a couple of Fashion Apps you may find interesting:

1. Shopstyle

Shopstyle is like google for online fashion, and their app literally offers style at your fingertips. Peruse the wares of over 100 e-boutiques, and filter according to price, color, and brand. If you like it, you can buy it–on your phone. It’s love. Download it here.

2. Style.com

Even with the growing popularity of blogs and fashion websites, Style.com remains an industry authority because of its to-the-minute ready to wear and couture coverage. It’s certainly a fashionista must have. Download it here.

 Heck, Crantz Couture doesn’t even have an app (but if it did, I’m sure it would be a fave!).
At any rate, enlighten us, dear readers.
What are some of your favorite fashion apps and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment