Wednesday 1 August 2012

Fashionista For The Month Of August: Shayla from LA

Well if you loved our 4th of July snapshot, you’re in for a treat! The elusive Bombshell in the star print skirt and striped top is none other than Shayla from LA:
The bicoastal blogger for All Things Slim writes, “My style is girly with edge.”
 

“I’m really into spikes, guns, skulls, black, chunky shoes -all of which are leftovers from a punk/goth phase in high school, but I can rock any look and make it mine.”

” I’m not afraid to try different things, and am known to love themes (think: Carrie Bradshaw and chola).”


” That said, I do try trends, but I am mindful of what won’t work on my body type (bottom heavy).”


“I actively try to incorporate color in to my looks, and I’m def digging neon right now. It looks amazing on brown skin.”

“What coast I’m on effects how I dress as well.”


“… I can dress up more in CA (no subway), while in NYC, I go for “dressed down dope” looks with versatility.”


“… I might be on set then have a party afterward, so I need to be able to wear it all day then add a blazer and heel to rock at night.”

“In short, my staples are blazers, black skinnies, a huge men’s watch, white racerbacks, and chunky heels.”


Trends I’m digging: floral jeans, body chains, crosses, neon, high waist a-line skirts.”

You are gorgeous, have a sick style, and have legs to die for! I am totally inspired–and might even try out those pointy nails this weekend.
What do you think of Ms. Shayla? See more and get her outfit deets at www.allthingsslim.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment