Saturday 1 December 2012

Fashionista For The Month of DECEMBER!

Hello Fashionistas!...Yeah we’re ending this year on a sweet note, with a Fashionista from the City of Lagos!
First up is the super sophisticated Barbz :


She writes:..''i don't usually go with what's in vogue,i dress in whatever makes me comfortable, stylish & chic.




 My fashion life is an expression of my inner mind, my mood. My style comes naturally & its sophisticated




 My style is not slutty but sexy, smart,unique and simple.

 

I dress for me,not for the public.I love fitted dresses because it brings out the sexiness in me


Fashion never dies!''


 Yaay! i love your pictures and thanks for submitting...nice heels babe!

What do you think of Barbz's Style?

Fashionista of the Week/Month is a feature showcasing the singular style of my Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to crantzblog@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your on game!

No comments:

Post a Comment