Tuesday 31 January 2012

Shy’m's See-Through Corset at the 2012 NRJ Awards

let’s face it. For every 10 glamorous red carpet moments we see, there’s always a faux pas or jaw-dropping look that makes us scratch our heads and confuses us to no end. This past weekend at the NRJ Awards at the Palais des Festivals et des Congres in Paris R&B singer Shy’m was the red carpet culprit.
The songstress arrived rocking a transparent-like corset that looked like she was created in a factory, paired with a long toga-esque skirt showing off her legs. Oh, and there were feathers stuffed behind the plastic. My skin is itching looking at it.

I won’t beat around the bush. I don’t like it. This ensemble is not suitable for the red carpet…or life for that matter.
Although I think she should have a long talk with her stylist, Shy’m won the award for Francophone Female Artist of the Year. A shame she had to accept it wearing that.


what do you think of Shy’m's see-through, feathery, Grecian look? Is it as hideous as I think or am I losing my stylish mind? Discuss!

Love & Fashion,

No comments:

Post a Comment