Saturday 15 June 2013

Fashionista For The Month of June!..

We’re ending our week with a southern treat. Check out Courtney from South Carolina:
FBOD-061413
She says, ” I describe myself as a girl next door…”

3 Courtney from South Carolina
“… in search for a bit of glamour in my everyday life.”

8 Courtney from South Carolina
” I would consider my style to be modestly chic.”

4 Courtney from South Carolina
” I am a college student on a budget…”

1 Courtney from South Carolina
“… so everything I wear is always affordable.”

5 Courtney from South Carolina
” I have an appreciation for prints and textures, but a lot of the time, I keep it minimal.”

7 Courtney from South Carolina
” I also tend to gravitate towards trends that are ultra feminine, such as floral prints or peplum.”

6 Courtney from South Carolina
” Heres my blog where I write about everything beauty related!: Fiend4beauty.com and my instagram is @fiend4beauty
2 Courtney from South Carolina
Wow! What a fab way to end the week! The colors, the patterns, the peplums…consider me inspired!
What do you think?




Fashionista of the Week/Month is a feature showcasing the singular style of my Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures to crantzblog@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!.

No comments:

Post a Comment