Wednesday 24 October 2012

Pictures From The Headies Awards 2012

Hey Fashionistas! i'm sorry i have not been here to give you guys updates from the fashion world, by the way i'm back (not fully tho') ^_^....
 As you all know, the 2012 HEADIES Awards held on the 20th Oct. and there were a lot of surprise winners. Anyway, for those of you who were not able to make it to the award show,  you can check out the pictures from the red carpet and award below...I'm posting the best looks *pls bite me* :p


Moet is looking fab with this sequins gown and hair style
This is simple and classy walk it Jenifa!


Banky!! classy outfit ;)
Truth be told, Sina Rambo is not looking bad at all, *picksrace*

Chris Attoh going all black and i'm loving it! <3 font="font">

Its DJ Exclusive baby! <3 font="font">
I like! :D

Dayo, Ephraim and Daala (she's rocking my kinda new look :d)

Nice one Yvonne!
Talia in the building! *not so feeling her hair*
Vina black barbie rocking a piece from my clothing line..(Crantz Couture)
Nice one Iceberg!
I love the sequins details <3 font="font">



I love everything about Chi Chi's new style!
LKT lo ri TV ati Radio...*dancing*
Lovely dress Niyola ;)
Timi Dakolo


Praiz!!! *loves struck* Okbye
Wizzy baby looking younger :s

Fab look Seydou! *wait* Bigtimi at work i guess
JJC and Sexy Steelz...nice one Steelz
*lips sealed*




No comments:

Post a Comment